Look closelyDoes anyone's chicken look like mine???
I have this problem cooking chicken. I cook it, take it out of the oven, and cut it in the thickest spot to see if it is done. Well, I don't stop there. Even if I see that the chicken is done, I proceed to cut more just to make sure I wasn't wrong. After I have finally decided it is done it looks like someone had started to eat it and then put it back together again.
I think I need to work on that. ;)
And to end with some cookin' ideas:
Those potatoes you see in the picture, well, they are pretty much SO YUMMY! Cut 4-5 potatoes in quarters throw a packet of Lipton's Dry Onion Soup on there with some olive oil and bake in the oven. So easy and like I said, SO YUMMY!











LOL...I do the SAME thing with my chicken! That is hilarious! I have to try the potatoes...they look and sound delish! ; )
ReplyDeleteMy chicken looks like that too. =)
ReplyDeleteMy chicken looks like that too =)
ReplyDeleteyummy!! i actually cut all my chicken breasts in half before cooking, so i know they are done...
ReplyDeletethe potatoes look yummy, will have to try that idea! :o)