Saturday, September 18, 2010

What To Say...

...for the first blog post...well, I guess I will start off by talking about ME! Everyone LOVES to talk about themselves, right? ;)....My name is Trisha, I'm a stay at home Mommy and my husband likes to call me "Delisha," maybe he thinks I am delish or something, I don't know... ;) His name is Russ, but I like to call him "Russy" and I think he is pretty delish too! ;) We have the most adorable, sweet, perfect 1 year old son named Cannon. Did I mention that he is perfect? :) I was definitely brought to this earth for a purpose and that is, being a wife and mother. This blog will be a glimpse of my life as just that!

I DO NOT claim to be a good writer. I am very informal. I graduated from college in 2006 and something happened. I now often write with run on sentences, when I am excited about something I LOVE to CAPITALIZE my letters, and I LOVE the use of 'dot dot dot'...I use that one a lot! I REALLY like exclamation marks! :) I also, love smiley faces.

I LOVE the idea of being a "supermom" (doesn't everyone?) but does that "supermom" really exist??? Everyday I strive to be the best wife and mom, but because I am human that doesn't always happen, but let's just pretend it does, k? ;) I am a really happy person, especially if you take the time to get to know me. I tend to be a little silly. When I was a young girl my family even use to say I was from the "funny farm." If you ask Russy or Cannon (if he could talk) they would tell you that I am either singing or dancing and it is usually to some weird old school song. I like to pretend I am some pop star. ;) The best part is that they both just look at me with a smile or laugh and MANY times I get lucky and Russy joins in too! Poor Cannon has two weirdos for parents. ;) I don't like to take things too seriously, but of course I do sometimes. I feel like life is way too short to take it so seriously ALL THE TIME! I often tell myself to lighten up! ;)

This blog is to share MY THOUGHTS about MY life. I love when I come across a blog of a stay at home wife/mom and they give me ideas of what fun things to do with Cannon, hobbies for myself, advice for fashion & home decor, and just their life as a Mom. I tend to have thoughts going through my head that I would LOVE to share with everyone. It can be about anything, like, I got a GREAT deal on something and want others to get it too, something I think is cute or that I bought and I want to show people, I have so many favorite things (products, stuff to do with Cannon, recipes, photos, etc) that I want others to know about, and mainly just my experience of this wonderful journey I am going through in life! Life is so perfect for me. I feel blessed every single day of where I am. I have amazing family and friends and I have two of my most favorite people (Russy & Cannon) with me always. I really couldn't ask for more. So, please take this journey with me....



3 comments:

  1. Love this. Can't wait to see what you share and follow your quest to supermomdom lol :) Happy writing.. and dot dot dotting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Can't wait to read your posts. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I think you just sold me! I wanna start a blog! O wait, I am probably the most computer illiterate person I think there is! Maybe someday.....!!:)
    Brandie

    ReplyDelete