Saturday, October 23, 2010

Delisha's Favorites: RusK Thick and Shinning



A couple Christmas' ago a family member who does hair gave me a few Rusk products and these were some of them. Minus the Sheer one. I actually had the Shinning one, but couldn't find a picture of it. (Does anyone know if they have discontinued it?) I can imagine the Sheer one does just the same? Anyway, if you haven't used this product you should try it out. I TOTALLY notice a difference with my hair when I don't use it. You simply spray on wet hair then blow dry. For girls like me especially, (I have really thin hair) it gives me more volume. And, for the Shinning one...I LOVE...I mean who doesn't want shinny hair! I feel it helps a lot...you spray it on wet hair and then again after you blow dry. I always wish my hair looked like the hair models on commercials...lucky girls. ;) I think these products can get me pretty close to it... wink wink. Oh, and did I mention it smells good too! Added bonus! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment