


I L.O.V.E. throwing parties. If I had all the money and time in the world I would throw parties all the time! I love bringing people together to have fun! (Hopefully, people have fun at my parties HA!) I love all the little details....it's the little things that make your party stand out. I always have all these craziest ideas and unfortunately I can't always do them, but it is still so much fun! It is like my little hobby. So, if anyone wants a party I will totally put it together. ;)
My CUTE SWEET friend Emma (how cute is her name by the way) ;) is having her third baby and after having TWO boys she is getting her little GIRL! I made sure to make everything pretty! I am so happy I got to throw her this shower! Congratulations Emma on your sweet little girl coming soon!











such a cute party! Im sure you already follow but if not check out karaspartyideas.com Where did u find the large water drink dispenser? I have been looking for one for Chloe's 1st bday
ReplyDeleteTrisha, thank you for the most perfect party! It was so much fun. It was beautiful--even the food was almost too pretty to eat. You out-did yourself. Thanks for making this such a fun time for me. I'm getting more and more excited every day. :) Thanks for the invite to your blog too! Oh, and I'd love copies of the pics you took. My mom is dying to see them. :)
ReplyDeleteHeather! I get a lot of my ideas from karaspartyideas.com I LOVE it! Also, the drink dispenser I got at Bed Bath and beyond, but I know I have seen them at Sams Club too ;)
ReplyDeletecute cute! you should come down and help with Taylor's "Fabulous Tea Party" birthday =)
ReplyDelete